Global founders fund
(Long-term, by our definition, is the timeframe of at least one market cycle)
- Investor portal tracks individual investor returns
- Biannual investment strategy letters
- Annual transaction, performance and tax statements
Our performance fee is unique and incentivises genuine long-term outperformance.
Performance fees are a function of returns generated. Returns for each investor are:
- individually tracked; and
- measured from the entry date into the fund; there is no reset – outperformance needs to be achieved over the entire duration of an investment, not just a single period. For example, after the first year of investment, your outperformance is measured over the first year. The following year, the outperformance is measured over 2 years. The year after that, outperformance is measured over 3 years.
Performance Fee of 16.5% of the outperformance applies only if:
- returns exceed the benchmark; and
- the outperformance is achieved over the entire duration of the investment; and
- overall returns are positive; and
- exceed the high watermark.
Performance Fees are calculated every 30 June and when you exit the Fund.